How to commit to act4nature international?
1. Write up your company’s individual commitments. They should:
- Meet the SMART criteria (specific, measurable, additional, realistic and time-bound) and not exceed 2,500 characters, including spaces.
- Present the lessons learned from a materiality analysis to explain the commitments overall relevance.
- Unless an explanation is provided, all common commitments should be covered by at least one individual commitment.
2. Send your individual commitments to: email@example.com for them to be reviewed by act4nature international partners (at least one business network, one NGO and one scientific body). They will assess the SMART nature of your company’s individual commitments.
3. Plan to be able to discuss your commitments with act4nature partners and update them consequently.
4. Once validated by the act4nature international Steering Committee (Partners and committed companies), plan to have your CEO sign both the common commitments and your individual commitments.
A participation to act4nature funding is requested up to €3k excl. VAT for a company submitting commitments for the first time and €2k excl. VAT for a company wishing to update its commitments.
The partners who review the commitments do so on a voluntary basis.
The next deadline for submitting individual commitments is October 2, 2023.
To help you in this process, you can:
- Use this presentation of act4nature international that also provides guidance to write your individual commitments;
- consult this guidelines to help you prepare the submission of your application;
- Draw inspiration from the commitments taken by other companies.
Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you need additional information or guidance!